Experience the amazing view over London from London Eye! When you book your tickets from home, you also save nearly 20% of the price compared to at the entrance.
- Visit London Eye any day of the week and SAVE up to 20%!**
- Get the best view of London from London Eye
- Skip the line with a pre-purchased Fast Track Ticket*
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Get free entrance for a 4D cinema experience
- Book a combo ticket with a River Cruise and save 10%
- Buy a ticket with champagne and get the first available capsule
- Enjoy an open ticket - valid one month any day of the week
Get the Best View of London
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks, the Ferris wheel London Eye.
From here you get a whole new view over the city. A full turn at the famous Ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 min., and at the highest point you are 135 meters above sea level.
Choose a Combo Ticket with the London Eye River Cruise
Right by the foot of the London Eye departs daily London Eye River Cruises, book a combo ticket to both and save 10% on your tickets!
The special combo deal is applicable all year except in July and August.
Choose the Fancy Option with a Glass of Champagne
You can also get Fast Track tickets with a glass of champagne. Show your e-ticket at the entrance and get access to the next available special champagne capsule or book a time more convenient for you one of the following days.
Want to skip the line?
We sell two type of tickets to London Eye:
1: Adult and Children's tickets are regular tickets. If you buy the regular tickets, you will skip the line to the box office. Instead of queuing to buy tickets, you go straight to the pre-paid ticket desk and exchange your e-ticket to your original tickets. When you have you original tickets you go straight to the wheel, and stand in line for the first free capsule. This line you cannot skip when you have regular tickets, but you still save time compared to if you had to queue up to buy the tickets at the ticket hall.
2: Fast Track Tickets. If you buy Fast Track tickets for London Eye, you both skip the line to the box office and skip the line to the wheel. Instead of queuing to buy tickets, you go straight to the pre-paid ticket desk and exchange your e-ticket to your original tickets. When you have you original tickets you go straight to the wheel where you get access to the first free capsule.
Fast Track tickets are by far the quickest and most comfortable way to experience London Eye.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as 'Valid from' date, as the tickets you buy here is valid 1 month from the 'Valid from'-date you choose. Then choose the number of tickets and click on 'search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Hereafter you can search for and book tickets to other attractions or transport.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print these out and bring them with you to London Eye.
When you collect your tickets at the London Eye, you need to show a valid picture ID together with the credit card used to purchase the tickets. You may be denied access to London Eye if you fail to show valid picture ID and credit card on demand.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15.
However, Fast Track tickets are not available as children's tickets.
- *This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-purchased tickets, which are usually shorter queue than the regular box office.
- **The saving is compared to London Eye's own 'Flexi Time' ticket (online price GBP 27,50).
- During the weekends, holidays and bank holidays, there might be some queue at the Fast Track entrance to the wheel. But even so, it will still be the quickest way to get a gondola at London Eye.
- London Eye is closed two weeks for its annual maintenance from January 9-24, 2017.
- The special cruise combo deal is applicable all year except in July and August.