Las Vegas Night Strip Tour w. Champagne Toast
Join us for a tour of the famous Las Vegas Strip! Our first stop is going to be at the famous 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign for photo opportunities and a champagne toast.
Explore the world's largest chocolate fountain, as you enjoy an inside look at the Bellagio Conservatory. You will also see the Bellagio hotel's spectacular fountains show. It is a amazing show iand one of the largest water fountain shows known. Be blown away by the fountain shooting water in upwards of 240 feet into the air and experience how the fountains are choreographed to music, including songs such as "Viva Las Vegas", "Luck Be a Lady" and "My Heart Will Go On.
We have saved the best for last as you enjoy the most popular lights & sounds show in Las Vegas brought to you in “Viva Vision” as they play “Tribute to Queen” at the Fremont Street Experience.
- Photo stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Transportation on a luxury party coach
- Largest chocolate fountain in the world
- Experience largest water fountains known
Duration: approx. 3 ½ hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- The Las Vegas Night Strip Tour is only for adults from 21 and older.
- Hotel pick-up is available from hotels at the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area. Pick-ups are done between 5:30-6:50 PM.
- This tour is available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.