The tour to Montserrat will start with a drive through picturesque little villages as we make our way to the incomparable settings of the mountain of Montserrat. We will then visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, home of the famous Romanesque carving of the Black Virgin. According to legend, the image of the Lady of Montserrat was found in a cave in the year 880. The Romanesque church was built in honor of the Lady of Montserrat.
See one of the most important pilgrimage sites in Spain, visited by the faithful all over the world for hundreds of years.
- The Tour is in English and another language!
- Duration: 4½ - 5 hours.
- Tour to Montserrat is on daily!
- Price is incl. a Visit to the Royal Basilica and all transportation.
- Price is excl. Lunch and drinks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children are counted as from 4 to 12 years old.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.