Please note that on all Saturdays and Sundays in January, and on Sunday, February 5th (until 2pm) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services leaving every 15 minutes from bays 4-9 of the Coach Station to London Liverpool Street.Departure times: Stansted to London from 05:30 to 00:30 and London to Stansted from 03:40 to 23:25
Want to get into London from Stansted Airport fast and easy? Prebook your train ticket for the Stansted Express and jump straight on the train between the airport and Liverpool Street Station!
- Get into London fast and easy with Stansted Express
- The travel time is just 45 minutes
- Children under age 5 travel for free
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, choose the date where you like to use your train tickets as the 'Valid from' date. If you want to book a return ticket, the return journey needs to be used within 1 month from the 'Valid from' date.
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
All train tickets are issued manually, therefore we cannot promise that you will receive the tickets the same day as you order, it might take a few days. We promise however you will receive your tickets well before you leave and if you book close to the departure date, you will receive your tickets as soon as possible.
You'll recieve just one e-ticket for each booking.
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station is 45 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
- On bank holidays The Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25 the trains don't run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions or help you further if you choose to book Stansted Express tickets through Ryanair.