Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
1. Schönbrunn Palace: Concertem Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, fri, 22 nov 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From R 894
2. Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packagesem Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packages, fri, 22 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 296
3. Rendezvous with Mozartem Rendezvous with Mozart, fri, 22 nov 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From R 3 174
4. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingem Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 261
5. Spanish Riding School: Showem Spanish Riding School: Show, sat, 23 nov 2019 - sat, 28 dec 2019
From R 625
6. Sisi's Treasuresem Sisi's Treasures, fri, 22 nov 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From R 3 357
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaem , tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 641
8. Blue Danubeem Blue Danube, tue, 19 nov 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From R 2 080
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraem Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sat, 19 oct 2019
From R 821
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019em F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sun, 1 jul 2018
From R 2 135
Vienna Residence Orchestra
Don't miss out on one of the traditional classical concerts, when you visit Vienna. Listen to the world famous music by W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss at the most beautiful historical location, Auersperg Palace. The Vienna Residence Orchestra is accompanied by professional opera singers and ballet dancers, performing in historical costumes to make the music come to live infront of your eyes.
- Enjoy a traditional classical concert
- Listen to music by Mozart and Strauss
- Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra live
- Admire the graceful ballet dancers
- Enjoy the skilled opera singers
- Explore the beautiful Auersperg Palace
What can I expect?
Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra
In 1991 the orchestra was appointed the official representative of the City of Vienna in the festivities commemorative the bicentenary of Mozarts death and has also performed a number of concerts at the 'Vienna International Festival'.
The program includes the most famous and beautiful works of the Viennese classics of W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss, played by anything from 10 to 40 musicians, accompanied by professional opera singers and ballet dancers.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Palais Auersperg.
Where is the concert?
The Vienna Residence Orchestra performs at Palais Auersperg, also known as The Rosenkavalier Palace.
What time do the doors open?
Doors to the concert hall opens at 8 PM.
How long is the concert?
The concert lasts 1½ hour including intermission.
Where are my seats?
You can see the seating plan here.