Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
1. JFK Airport Transfer: Private Transferem , tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 099
2. Newark Airport Transfer: Shared Transferem , sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 348
3. Newark Airport Transfer: Private Transferem , tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 196
4. New York Explorer Passem , fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From R 1 035
5. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferem , sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 328
6. LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Shared Transferem , sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 328
7. LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Private Transferem , tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 694
8. New York Airport Transfer: Private Transferem , tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 694
9. Frozen the Musicalem St. James Theatre, tue, 10 dec 2019 - sun, 28 jun 2020
From R 930
10. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem , fri, 6 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From R 550
JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
- Enjoy easy and hassle-free airport transfer
- Share a minivan with others and save money
- Book pick-up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The price includes tips, road toll, and taxes
Quick and Efficient Airport Transfer
Regardless if you are traveling alone, as a couple or in a large group, our professional drivers will ensure your transportation to and from JFK Airport is hassle-free!
Here you can order quick and efficient transportation between JFK airport and your hotel. Our door-to-door policy ensures transportation both to and from your hotel and JFK Airport.
Book your shared JFK airport transfer, and you will be met by a driver at the airport. If you wish, you can also order transportation back again, from your hotel to the airport.
How do I book my transfer?
Simply follow the booking steps.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to New York.
How does it work at the airport?
When you arrive in the airport, please go to the Ground Transportation Desk in the arrival terminal. Here you get all the necessary information about your transportation between the airport and your destination in New York City with one of our minivans.
How do I book a return transfer?
If you wish to order shared JFK Airport transfer round trip, you have to place two orders: One from the airport to your hotel and one from your hotel to the airport as every booking needs its own confirmation number.
I've booked a return transfer, how does it work?
If you would like a return transfer from Manhattan to the airport, you just call our airport agent two-three days before your departure. The phone number will be clearly marked on your ticket.
Where does the shuttle service operate?
This service only operates on Manhattan between Battery Park and 125th street.
How much luggage can I bring?
You are only allowed one standard suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person.
What's included in the price?
The price for shared JFK airport transfer includes tips, road toll, and taxes.
Are there children's tickets?
No, the price is the same for children as for adults, but children under age 4 are free of charge.
Are there car seats available?
No, if you're traveling with children under age 4 you must bring your own car seat.
- Only use minivans clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Very Good: 4.0 – 64 reviews
"Guter zuverlässiger Transfer. Alles super geklappt..."
Denise tue, 22 oct 2019
"Alles hat super geklappt.Der Fahrer war sehr freundlich und war vorab ein super Guide.Der Shuttle Service ist ein perfekte Alternative zum Taxi und somit auch viel günstiger. Würde ich immer wieder so machen."
Patricia sun, 20 oct 2019
Shared ride from JFK to our hotel in Manhatten
"The Shared Ride desk was easy to find. We got the number of our ride and waited for about 30 minutes. Our chauffeur came and picked us up. He was polite, a good driver and we had a pleasent ride to our hotel. Driving in he shared different facts about buildings and so on with us. For us it was a nice way to enjoy the scenery, the beautiful Manhattan skyline, streets, traffic and so on. Easy to book. Easy to figure out arriving at the airport. Best regards Helle Holm · Denmark · 9/2019"
Helle mon, 23 sep 2019
Transfer zum Hilton Garden Inn
"Wartezeit etwas länger als erwartet, 30 Min. Muss man einplanen. Ansonsten okay."
Marko mon, 16 sep 2019
"Der Rücktransport vom Hotel war sehr gut, der Fahrer war pünktlich zum vereinbarten Termin am Hotel, durch die Rushhour dauerte die Fahrt dann allerdings zwei Stunden bis JFK waren aber pünktlich am Flughafen. Der Hinweg lief etwas stockend, da der Fahrer mit dem vorgelegten Voucher nichtst anfangen konnte und erst einige Telefonate führen musste. Letztendlich hat es dann doch noch geklappt mit dem Transfer."
Horst th, 15 aug 2019