Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
1. Titanic The Experienceem Titanic The Experience, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 445
2. Swim where the Manatees liveem Swim where the Manatees live, sat, 23 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From R 2 263
3. The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustineem The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine, th, 21 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From R 2 084
4. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchem Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , fri, 22 nov 2019 - tue, 17 nov 2020
From R 1 886
5. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourem Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - tue, 17 nov 2020
From R 1 886
6. Gatorlandem Gatorland , tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From R 621
7. Space Pass with transportationem Space Pass with Transportation, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 3 652
8. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerem Tour to Kennedy Space Center , wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 2 362
9. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariem Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, th, 21 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From R 2 878
10. Miami in a Dayem Miami in a Day, sun, 24 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From R 1 965
Winter the Dolphin Experience
- See the home of Winter the Dolphin
- Enjoy free time to swim and play at Clearwater Beach
- Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Experience rescued animals in a happy home environment
- Get entrance to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Explore the movie sets from Dolphin Tale
- Enjoy transfer from your hotel or closest meeting point
Meet Winter the Rescue Dolphin
The first stop of your tour is at Clearwater Beach where you'll get some free time to swim or just hang out at the beautiful beach. Next up is a visit to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is home to underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and many other exhibits and fun experiences.
You can also visit Winter the dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the animal care staff and volunteers worked around the clock to rehabilitate her. After a long struggle, she lost her tail, but not her spirits. Winter is an energetic dolphin and an inspiration to all. She was fitted for a prosthetic tale and became the star of the major motion picture, Dolphin Tale, based on her life story.
The tour includes entrance to the nearby Winters Dolphin Tale Adventure It's a fun and educational exhibit where you get to go behind the scenes of the movie. Here you'll find re-built scenes, movie images, and a variety of actual props used in Dolphin Tale.
You can also choose our Winter the Dolphin Experience with your choice of lunch included.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.