Meet Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater Marine Aquarium and hear her amazing story! Visit Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure and go behind the scenes of the movie Dolphin Tale, which is based on Winter's life. Highlights:
- See the home of Winter the Dolphin
- Enjoy free time to swim and play at Clearwater Beach
- Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Experience rescued animals in a happy home environment
- Get entrance to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Explore the movie sets from Dolphin Tale
- Enjoy transfer from your hotel or closest meeting pointMeet Winter the Rescue DolphinThe first stop of your tour is at Clearwater Beach where you'll get some free time to swim or just hang out at the beautiful beach. Next up is a visit to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is home to underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and many other exhibits and fun experiences.
You can also visit Winter the dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to
Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the animal care staff and volunteers worked around the clock to rehabilitate her. After a long struggle, she lost her tail, but not her spirits. Winter is an energetic dolphin and an inspiration to all. She was fitted for a prosthetic tale and became the star of the major motion picture, Dolphin Tale, based on her life story.The tour includes entrance to the nearby Winters Dolphin Tale Adventure It's a fun and educational exhibit where you get to go behind the scenes of the movie. Here you'll find re-built scenes, movie images, and a variety of actual props used in Dolphin Tale.
You can also choose our Winter the Dolphin Experience with your choice of lunch
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.