100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. RCD Espanyol vs Mallorcaem Power8 Stadium, sun, 9 feb 2020
From R 1 076
2. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourem F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, th, 30 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From R 1 096
3. Camp Nou & Museum: Skip the lineem Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona & Museum, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From R 565
4. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíem Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 1 568
5. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourem Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, wed, 29 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 1 035
6. The Gaudi Tourem The Gaudi Tour, wed, 29 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 1 570
7. Wine and Cava Tourem Julia Travel, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
From R 1 468
8. Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tourem Gaudi and Sagrada Familia Tour, th, 30 jan 2020 - mon, 25 jan 2021
From R 1 562
9. Tapas Evening Walking Tourem Tapas Evening Walking Tour, tue, 28 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 1 389
10. Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tourem Sweets & Chocolates Walking Tour, wed, 29 jan 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From R 1 072
FC Barcelona vs Levante
sun, 2 feb 2020, Camp Nou.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occations Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within the time frames noted above are wholly beyond our control and we ask that you always take into consideration these possible changes when making your travel plans.
* We will NEVER assign single seats to our customers. We will ensure that your seats are assigned together with your party - acceptable seating may include seats directly in front or directly behind your party. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your order a confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address entered at time of booking.
* All information regarding ticket collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* You will be asked to present a valid photo ID or passport at time of ticket collection as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please also bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions prior to purchasing soccer tickets!
VIP BALCONY SHORT SIDE + LONG SIDE:
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and canapés before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
VIP Players Zone:
Within the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you have access to the VIP lounge room (Avantllotja d’Honor) where there will be drinks and canapés served 1:30 h before kick-off. Please note that there is a dress code for the VIP Lounge: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside the Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring & "Lateral", 1st and 2nd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st and 2nd on the sides
"Lateral" 3rd and 4th ring
Short Side 1st and 2nd ring
Short Side 3rd ring, Lower
Short Side 3rd ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour : The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the changing room for opponents, press room and being so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favourite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on a day of your choice and time, the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By buying your tickets here you will avoid any queues prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:30.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 to 13:30.
Closed match day, day before a Champions League match, 25/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
Print out voucher
Les Corts, Collblanc
7, 15, 43, 67, 68, 74, 75, L12, L50, L60
Camp Nou, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.