100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 462
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 764
3. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 500
4. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 445
5. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 751
6. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & Madame Tussaudsem , tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 751
7. Madame Tussauds London - Fast Track Entryem Madame Tussauds, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 928
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 830
9. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 477
10. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From R 568
London Explorer Pass
Experience the best attractions of London. What you wish to see is entirely your choice. With this London Explorer Pass you can tailor your sightseeing trip according to your wishes!
Save up to 50 % by booking here instead of at the door at the attractions!
- See the best attractions of London
- Book a ticket for 3, 4, 5 og 7 attractions
- Get a PDF book with a list of the attractions
- Take your time and use the pass up to 30 days
- Choose freely between over 20 attractions
What can I expect?
If you want to see the best attractions of London, then this Explorer Pass might be just the solution, you are looking for. With this type of ticket you choose how many attractions you wish access to. Afterwards you choose freely between over 20 different attractions.
On the list are the absolute must see attractions for when in London. See the beautiful view over the city from the Coca-Cola London Eye, take a selfie with all the celebrities in Madame Tussauds, let yourself be stunned by the wonderful St. Paul's Cathedral or have a blast at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium!
You also get a book as a PDF file, where you can see the attractions. Enjoy the flexibility and choose the attractions as you go. You can use the pass up to 30 days!
See the different attractions on the list here.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How many attractions can I see?
That's all up to you! You can choose to visit 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions.
How many attractions can I choose between?
You can choose freely between over 20 different attractions. You can see the options in the PDF book.
Where can I see the PDF book and the three maps?
It's all attached to your ticket in one file.
How do I activate my pass?
It's easy - simply visit your first attraction! After that your pass is valid for 30 days!