100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 362
2. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
From R 882
3. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offem Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 459
4. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayem , th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 678
5. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainem The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From R 247
6. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayem , th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 889
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 342
8. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 1 548
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 20 feb 2020
From R 341
10. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 343
Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 day
If you want to explore the best of Berlin in just one day, then here is your chance to do so. Hop on the bus on a tour through Berlin and experience various exciting attractions. It all comes down to one question: What do you wish to see?
- Experience Berlin's main attractions
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Tailor your tour according to your wishes
- Listen to all the information through the audio guide
What can I expect?
Put the headphones in your ears and get ready to learn all about Berlin. On this hop-on hop-off tour through Berlin you get to see all the best attractions of the city. You can hop on and off the bus whenever you'd like. In other words you tailor the tour according to what you wish to see.
Among the attractions is of course Checkpoint Charlie - the famous crossing point between West- and East Berlin, back when the city was split in two by the Berlin Wall. You also get to see the Museum Island, the complex of the famous museums of Berlin. And if you feel like it, you can hop off at Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße and do some shopping or sip coffee at a café. And the best part is, that you can do all of this in just one day!
On this tour the yellow route is included. Click here to see the route on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the busses leave?
The busses leave every 10 minutes.
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 4.3 – 4 reviews
Rundtur i Berlin
"Ved å ta turen fikk du mulighet til å enkelt besøke mange av byens største attraksjoner! Mange språkvalg og god informasjon!"
Lise wed, 18 dec 2019
Berlin på buss
"Enkelt , smidigt"
Camilla mon, 21 oct 2019
"Bra att man kunde välja guidningen på svenska."
Yvonne wed, 7 aug 2019