100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantem Berlin TV Tower, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 346
2. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 342
3. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 362
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Lunchem Berlin TV Tower, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 801
5. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From R 1 548
6. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 20 feb 2020
From R 341
7. Pergamon Museum: Skip the lineem Pergamon Museum: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From R 360
8. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 343
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 23 feb 2020
From R 228
10. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinem LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin: Skip the line, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From R 267
DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the line
The DDR Museum in Berlin is not a big museum, but is one of Berlin’s top tourist attractions, and a must see. Learn all about the history of DDR and see a lot of DDR memorabilia’s.
What can I expect?
Experience history in a vivid, interactive and playful way: The DDR Museum offers you a hands-on experience of the everyday life of a state long gone, the life in socialism. Visitors are welcome to broaden their knowledge in different thematic areas, to reconsider existing clichés and to have a hands-on experience of history. Exhibits are there to be handled - few are kept in glass cabinets. Everything waits to be touched and experienced: Open the drawers and closets, rummage through them and discover!
There is a lot to discover in the DDR Museum: take a seat in the Trabi and rev the engine, watch TV in the authentic DDR living room, rummage through the drawers of the Karat wall unit. There are documentaries for the visitors to watch in original DDR movie chairs and it is possible to replay the football game "DDR vs. FRG" by oneself or to dance the Lipsi. All this is peppered with the most important information about every topic.
Under the watchful eyes of Marx, Engels and Lenin, the Socialist Unity Party of Germany provides the central focus of the exhibition, around which are grouped a number of themes such as the state, economy, the NPA, brother states, ideology, opposition and the Stasi. The interactive elements provide the central information regarding every topic.
Exhibition in German and English and other languages as well.
- DDR Museum is open Mon. - Sun. from 10.00AM to 08.00PM and Sat.: from 10.00AM to 10.00PM.
- We recommend that you allow a minimum of 1h30 for the visit and time your arrival in order to allow enough time to enjoy the visit fully.
- The DDR Museum is located at Karl-Liebknecht Strass 1, 10178 Berlin.
- Child prices are for children from 6 to 15 years old. Children under 5 years old are free.
- You can choose three types of tickets: adult, child and skip the line.
Skip the line tickets are valid for 12 months. Standard entrance tickets are only valid for the chosen date.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 22 reviews
"Excellent collection of DDR memorabilia a hands on experience. You can explore a typical DDR apartment, sit on the furniture open the cupboards. Lots of pictures and explanation of what life was like in the DDR. Drive a Trabant !"
John mon, 11 nov 2019
Ausflug in die Vergangenheit
"Sehr schönes Museum perfekt dargestellt und zum Anfassen ein muss für jeden Berlinaufenthalt.Tickets vorab kaufen online da sonst lange Wartezeit.Über Tickets in Berlin de.geht dies ganz unkompliziert."
Torsten sun, 5 jan 2020
Wonderful and scaring history of the DDR
"Really wonderful museum of the history of the DDR. Many rooms to discover on your own to sound and text in German and English. Both happy times, like nude bathing, and scary times, like the Berlin wall sequrity and integration room and cell. One happy moment was to find our Swedish Volvo limousine i a corner, as Swedes we laughed loudly seeing it. No ques entering the museum or leaving it through the gift shop. A must visiting Berlin!"
Mikael mon, 25 nov 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the line
DDR Museum, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.