Shrek's Adventure! London
Shrek's Adventure! is a unique walk through experience and ride attraction for the whole family! Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away and enjoy a brand new adventure where amazing DreamWorks animation, captivating storytelling and a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness awaits you!
- Save up to 35% on your tickets here
- Step into the fairy tale world of Shrek
- Go on the magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus
- Enjoy the company of Donkey as your guide through it all
- Take part in the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows
- Laugh with the amazing live actors
- Enjoy a fun experience for the whole family
- Get your photo taken with the DreamWorks characters
- Wait 45-minutes or less with prebooked tickets
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!
If you want to make your day extra fun, Shrek's Adventure is situated right between the Coco-Cola London Eye, The London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, so you can make the most out of your day!
Exclusive Offer on Shrek's Adventure - Save up to 35%
Save up to 35% on your tickets when you book with us. The walk up price at Shrek's Adventure! is £27.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Shrek's Adventure! London.
How does it work?
Once in London, please go to Shrek Adventure! to redeem your voucher and secure an entry time. You can expect some waiting time, between 10-30 minutes.
Here your exchange your e-ticket to one of these two following options:
1) You can choose to get entrance right away, and we guarantee you will not wait more than 45 minutes to get in. Often less.
2) You can also choose a time slot for a later time on the same day or choose a time on another date. This way you can plan your day, come back to Shrek Adventure later, and completely avoid any waiting time.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Shrek's Adventure!in Riverside Building in County Hall between London Eye and SEA LIFE London.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Who is Shrek's Adventure suitable for?
Shrek's Adventure is mostly suitable for children between age 3-15, however, we know that everybody loves Shrek, so there's no age limit, so anyone can enjoy this attraction.
We recommend it for families with children age 6-11.
Is there an age restriction?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Is there any height restrictions?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 metres.
- The ride is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.