frenchJump on the Gatwick Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express. The journey takes approx. 35 min. It's easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station in London, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
- Get your e-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. Your train tickets will be sent to you afterwards.
Are there children's tickets for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Gatwick Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (Max. 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service on the following dates: 18/11, 19/11, 24/12, 25/12. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- On September 24 (until 6:30 AM), October 8 (until 6:30 AM) and October 29 (until 6:30 AM) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.