Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Skywalk Tickets
Visit Arizona’s most distinguishable landmark and a true natural wonder - The Grand Canyon. Your tour begins with a photo stop from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge over the Hoover Dam.
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West Rim, we'll visit the Hualapai Indian Country. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point.
Visit Eagle Point that has been shaped over thousands of years as though an eagle was been embedded into the Grand Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After these two amazing look out points head on down to the Hualapai Ranch, and if you are lucky, you can experience a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the canyon floor
- Lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point & Guano Point
- Drive through the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
- Free show tickets
Duration: 12 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers are available on site.
- The tour includes hotel pickup from most hotel on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.