London, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court
Full day tour of London incl. a visit at Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, Henry VIII’s magnificent Tudor Palace. Book your tour tickets here!
This tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the wonderful Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. This is also a magnificent opportunity to see many more of London’s most iconic landmarks such as: St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye, Big Ben, London’s newest building; The Shard, Tower of London and many many more.
Then we travel to Windsor Castle, which has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years, and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments. We also have time to explore the castle grounds and St. George’s Chapel.
After Windsor Castle we are off to see the home of the Kings and Queens of Britain since the time of Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace is one of the most famous visitor attractions in the country. Although perhaps best-known as a Tudor Palace, Hampton Court's magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens and priceless art collection continue to inspire visitors of all ages.
- The tour is in English
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is only valid on the date you book!
- Duration is about 10 hours
- Child prices: 3-16 years.
- Admission to Hampton Court Palace is included in the tour price. Tickets to Windsor Castle (not included in the price) can be purchased separately at the castle.
- No food or drinks are incl. in the price.
- Our London Highlights, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court tour starts and ends at Victoria Coach Station in London.