100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, mon, 16 dec 2019 - mon, 14 dec 2020
From R 304
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 572
3. Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guideem Versailles: Versailles Express, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 522
4. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursem Paris Essential, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 982
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursem PARISCityVISION, wed, 18 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 855
6. Asterix Park®em Asterix Park®, sat, 21 dec 2019 - sun, 5 jan 2020
From R 1 236
7. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 060
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , sun, 15 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From R 899
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sun, 15 dec 2019 - wed, 11 mar 2020
From R 1 140
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitem Eiffel Tower, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From R 1 045
Big Bus Tours Paris
Explore Paris' top attractions at your own pace with Big Bus Tours! Enjoy this Paris sightseeing tour by day to discover the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower, the historic grounds of Le Louvre, the impressive Arc de Triomphe and much more.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus buses
- Choose between 1 or 2-day tickets or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise to your ticket (Deluxe)
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from an open air bus.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its attractions.
You can also choose to join our 2-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated in the evening.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring Paris. The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days. Your Night Tour ticket is valid for 6 months.
How long do the tours lasts?
The Red Route lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes. The Night Tour lasts 2 hours.
What languages are the tours operated in?
You'll get an audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 11 reviews
Caroline mon, 30 sep 2019
"Bella esperienza, tutto perfetto come sempre"
Ezio wed, 18 sep 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Classic tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
Premium tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
The Night Tour tickets includes a 2-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Deluxe tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.