Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in Rand
You pay in Rand with no hidden fees
1. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 311
2. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensem Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 274
3. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMem VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 1 806
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruiseem Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 395
5. Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PMem Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PM, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 621
6. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseem Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 914
7. Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PMem Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM, th, 21 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 1 259
8. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 648
9. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From R 712
10. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMem Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 939
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
Experience an unforgettable evening on a romantic trip along the Seine. Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu, while you watch the sky turn dark and the city's beautiful monuments light up on the banks.
- Enjoy a romantic evening with a delicious 3-course menu
- Get a seat by the window
- A glass of wine is incl. in the price
- Admire the stunning view over Paris
- Share a heart shaped chocolate cake
- Marvel at the beauty of Paris’ bridges & the sights
What can I expect?
Romantic Dinner Cruise with Stunning Views
You are invited to go directly to the boarding area, located on the Quai de Solférino, a few feet from the Musée d'Orsay, where the La Marina team will welcome you.
Seated in the window of the boat-restaurant, you will have an exceptional view of the bridges and sights of Paris all along the banks: Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower. You will sail into the magic of Paris, which looks especially lovely from the Seine. You will quickly discover why the City of Lights is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner onboard La Marina. Taste delicious French cuisine while enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Your romantic meal ends with a delicious chocolate cake for two.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts by the foot of the Orsay Museum.
Where does the cruise end?
The cruise ends back by the Orsay Museum.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts 2 hours.
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to modification.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert
- A glass of wine or a glass of soft drink
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.