100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Trianonat Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Estate, tue, 5 dec 2023 - th, 29 feb 2024
From R 487
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, tue, 5 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 1 921
3. Evening City Tour in Parisat , tue, 5 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 704
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner on the 1st floor + cruiseat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 8 289
5. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , tue, 5 dec 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
From R 4 295
6. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, tue, 5 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From R 2 330
7. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, wed, 6 dec 2023 - th, 31 oct 2024
From R 3 078
8. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineat Sainte Chapelle, tue, 5 dec 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From R 292
9. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, tue, 5 dec 2023 - sat, 6 jan 2024
From R 352
10. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 2nd floor + city tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the line & Sightseeing Tour , fri, 8 dec 2023 - sun, 21 jan 2024
From R 1 228
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Go underground and take a tour through the scary mass graveyard of six million former Parisians. Visit the Catacombs of Paris and skip the line to this scary experience.
- Skip the line access to the Catacombs
- See the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed back in 1788
- Learn about the history of Paris with an audio guide
What can I expect?
Have you ever wondered, what it would be like to visit real catacombs? If you have, then the opportunity for finding out strikes now. On this tour you take every step in your own pace, as your explore the morbid yet fascinating corridors and real human remains from former Parisians.
How did the Catacombs become what it is today? It all started in Paris in the late 1700s when a serious problem was evolving: Paris' inner city graveyards were overflowing, causing epidemics and annoying the Parisians. They didn't like stepping over corpses on their way through the streets. Understandable, right?
When the overfilled graveyards caused basement wall collapses, it was clear, that something had to be done. Workers carried the human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today over six million bodies rest there, and that amount is actually almost three times the population of Paris today! And now is your chance to visit the Catacombs and see everything with your own eyes.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- For this tour we only sell tickets to adults.
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. Also note that there are no cloakroom facilities available onsite.
- This tour not suitable if you have heart or respiratory issues or a nervous disposition.
- There are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
Very Good: 4.0 – 3 reviews
"Helt greit. Kjøp av billetter fra parisbilletter helt ok, men bør informere at en møter opp ved inngang."
Tor-hugo sun, 8 oct 2023
En anderledes oplevelse
"Det var interessant at komme ned i Katakomberne og opleve en anderledes udstilling."
Birte duus fri, 25 aug 2023
"Det gick snabbt och enkelt att slussas in och ner till katakomberna. Jag var lite orolig för att det skulle vara mycket människor och trångt i gångarna men det var tvärtom oväntat lugnt. Bra med ljudguiden, mycket information som man inte visste om innan. Vi var väldigt nöjda!"
Book From R 911
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Please check calender for available date and time.
Skip the line-ticket to the Catacombs.
Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.