100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourem Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 12 dec 2020
From R 389
2. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineem Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), sat, 14 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From R 388
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , sat, 14 dec 2019 - sun, 31 may 2020
From R 362
4. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 635
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineem One World Observatory, wed, 18 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From R 586
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 13 jun 2020
From R 518
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 2 516
8. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offem Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From R 1 551
9. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Squareem Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From R 475
10. Frozen the Musicalem St. James Theatre, tue, 17 dec 2019 - sun, 9 aug 2020
From R 910
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line
Skip the line to Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center and take in the unforgettable view over New York. It's one of those things you just have to try when visiting The Big Apple. With prebooked tickets you can save time and skip the line at the box office!
- Skip the line to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Enjoy the 360° panoramic view over New York
- Ride the glass ceiling sky shuttles to the top
- Admire Rockefeller Center's beautiful interior
- Children under age 6 get free entrance
What can I expect?
Enjoy the View from the Top
Take in the amazing view of New York and beyond with this stunning 360° panoramic view 70 stories up in the sky. The experience already begins on the ground floor where you will find a mezzanine with a dazzling Swarovski crystal chandelier and multi-media exhibit full of the rich history, architecture and art of Rockefeller Center.
Jump on board one of the glass ceiling sky shuttles for an exciting ride to the top, where you will find three stories of spectacular views, including a stunning, open air outdoor decks.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Rockefeller Center.
How does it work?
You bring your e-ticket to the box office inside Rockefeller Center, where you exchange it for a ticket for the next available time.
You can also choose to exchange your ticket to another date and time, so you come back, step into an elevator and skip the lines entirely.
Available times may be limited.
Where is the entrance to Rockefeller Center?
The entrance located on 50th street between 5th and 6th avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet.
When can I visit Top of the Rock?
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open daily from 8 AM to midnight. The last elevator goes up at 11 PM.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the booking date stated on your e-ticket we send you per email.
- Due to security we strongly recommend you do not bring any large bags or suitcases.
Are there children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6 to 12. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 92 reviews
Top of the Rock-Fun Destination for everyone
"This is an excellent destination for anyone visiting New York City. The views were fantastic, and the waiting time to access the elevators reasonable. The venue itself is walking distance from other New York attractions such as Times Square and Central Park. I am happy I choose to visit the Rockefeller Center."
Top c'est Top
"à faire sans hésitation"
Alain tue, 15 oct 2019
"Går snabbt tidigt på dagen. Fantastiska vyer."
Lennart sat, 28 sep 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Top of the Rock Observation Deck 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Entrance located on 50th street Between 5th and 6th avenues
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.