100% secure payment system
Pay in Rand
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Mamma Mia - Londonem Novello Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From R 351
2. Wicked - Londonem Apollo Victoria Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From R 486
3. & Julietem Shaftesbury Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 3 oct 2020
From R 399
4. Thriller Liveem Lyric Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From R 582
5. Phantom of the Operaem Her Majesty's Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From R 525
6. Les Misérablesem Sondheim Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From R 389
7. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalem Aldwych Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From R 587
8. School of Rockem Gillian Lynne Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
From R 351
9. Matilda the Musicalem Cambridge Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From R 443
10. 9 to 5 the Musicalem Savoy Theatre, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 23 may 2020
From R 389
Disney's The Lion King - London
Experience Disney's incredible family movie The Lion King as a musical in London. With music by Elton John, The Lion King is one of the most stunning musicals ever made, both in and outside of London.
- Book your tickets to this insanely popular musical.
- Choose your own seats.
- Enjoy the music by Elton John.
- Experience Julie Taymor's acclaimed staging.
- Enjoy an award-winning musical for the whole family.
What can I expect?
What is the Lion King about?
When the young lion prince Simba is born, his evil uncle Scar is pushed back in the line for the throne. Scar plans to kill both Simba and his father, King Mufasa, so he can take over the throne and become king. Simba survives, but thinks he's the cause of his father's death and decides to flee the kingdom.
It's a brilliant musical and absolutely one of the most popular in London and New York right now.
In the Lion King the savannah becomes alive in London's West End! The songs in the Lion King include 'Circle of Life', 'Hakuna Matata' and 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight'.
Did you know this about the Lion King?
The world-premiere musicals was first performed in London in October 1999, and since then it has been shown in almost every major city around the world. The musical has won no less than 6 Tony Awards on Broadway in New York, and received an Evening Standard distinction as the theater event of the year and been nominated for no less than 8 Olivier Awards.
Who's the team behind the production?
Text and music by Tim Rice and Elton John. Julie Taymor directs this musical version of Disney's insanely popular movie the Lion King. She actually won a Tony Award® for ’Best Director of a Musical’ as the first woman ever.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed, you will receive an e-ticket via email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
How long is the musical?
The Lion King is 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
Please note: Strobe lighting is used several times during the show
Is this suitable for me?
The Lion King the musical is suitable for all ages, young and adults alike. The musical is especially popular among families. It's recommended for children from age 6. Please be aware that children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1669 reviews
"Worth every penny!"
Geoffrey wed, 25 dec 2019
A lifetime experience!
"This was my dream of a lifetime experience and to share with my grandchildren and watch their faces, was absolutely wonderful. A show I will never ever forget! "
Elisabeth, New Zealand
"Stykket var fantastisk, lyden god, perfekt udsyn, men sad ikke godt i sæderne...."
Dorte mon, 20 jan 2020
Super Show !!!
"Forestilling var helt fantastisk, Anbefales å se på det sterkeste"
Natalia sun, 12 jan 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 50 minutes
21 Wellington Street London WC2E 7RQ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.